Founded by Bryan Clay and Joe Culver, Eat The Frog Fitness is a new fitness training concept born from decades of elite, science-based athletic training and expert knowledge of the fitness industry.
Olympic Decathlon Gold & Silver Medalist Bryan Clay earned the title of “The World’s Greatest Athlete” during the Beijing Olympics in 2008. So, what does a 2 time Olympic Medalist, 3 time World Champion, and 4 time US National Champion do after his athletic career ends? Well true to fashion, Bryan has continued his relentless pursuit of accomplishment, only this time in the entrepreneurial world.
Joe Culver, has spent the past two decades as an executive for several companies, as well as business entrepreneur and Founder/CEO of Thrive Community Fitness and TCF Franchising, Inc.
Bryan and Joe have co-founded a new fitness concept with a unique name. Empathizing with societies age-old propensity to put off fitness, Eat The Frog Fitness (ETF Fitness) was inspired by Mark Twain’s famous quote: “Eat a live frog first thing every morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” - Mark Twain
WHAT's the difference?
- Live & Virtual 24 Hr Access -
Technology infused Training Studio
- Personalized Small Group Training Model
- Pre & Post fitness evaluations
- Training plans designed by the Best Athletes in the World
- Athletic-based Periodization Training that keeps members
- Science based fitness programs
- Classes offered: Strength, Cardio, FlexCore and Recovery
- Fitness App with goal setting, workout summary,
individual/team fitness challenges, and redeemable points at
- Corporate Wellness Program
Let's get started.
According to Clay “Your ‘frog’ is your biggest, hardest task of the day. I think of it as the one immediate task that could have the greatest positive impact on your life and for many people, that’s fitness.”