Owner of Eat The Frog Fitness - Wheaton, Brian Tuminello, and his team have been patiently waiting for the green light to reopen their studio after the temporary closure due to COVID-19. Now that they are open they want members to know that their first visit back will come with some modifications for safety. Brian says, "We never want our members to feel unsafe or nervous about visiting us". To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and create the safest environment possible, Wheaton is:
- Changing up their schedule. To properly clean and sanitize, the studio will need more cleaning time between sessions to do a thorough clean.
- Limited after-hours virtual sessions will be available.
- Session participants are reduced from 24 members per session to 12 members.
- Coaches will use both verbal and visual cues to describe and demonstrate techniques.
- There will be no check-in using the tablet at the front desk, to remove a communal touchpoint. Instead, the team will check you in.
- Loaner heart rate monitors will not be available at this time
- HVAC air filtration system has been upgraded to utilize HEPA filters. HEPA filters are used in hospital HVAC systems to filter out contaminated air.
- Face masks will be worn by staff and are highly encouraged but still optional for members. The studio will have face masks available if requested by a member.
- Temperature check: A contactless temperature sensor will be available at the front desk if a member would like their temperature taken.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to the Wheaton studio team at firstname.lastname@example.org.