With #eatthefrogfitness studios opening back up around the US and Canada, we have taken precautions to ensure a safe experience for our members and staff. One thing that COVID has done is remind us all how important our personal health and well-being is. Our studios are uniquely situated to offer a safe environment for our members. We can limit session sizes, keep 6+ feet apart, avoid equipment sharing, our coaches wear masks, and have no contact with the members, and session schedules allow us to deep clean in-between. Overall, making your experience coming back to the studio much more comfortable.
The experience will look different with closures of the water fountain, showers, and some community areas - all in an effort to slow or stop the spread of COVID-19 while still allowing us to support our local communities' health. Here are a few things we’re doing to ensure safety in our studios:
- Members regularly book their session ahead of time in our Eat The Frog App, making it a seamless check-in process when they show up for their workout
- We ask each member to arrive early so we can begin the touchless check-in process and set any new member up with their Heart Rate Monitor.
- Upon arrival, members are asked to wear masks in our lobby areas as well as follow directional signage to maintain social distancing.
- Once the check-in process has begun, our staff will ask a member if they want to start on the functional or the traditional side (rower or bike) of our training room then given them the appropriate station card.
- Members then follow directional signage to enter the training room and start their warmup.
Hand sanitizer is also available at the front desk for members to use before and after their sessions.
If you have questions about what our front desk experience or our workouts look like right now please reach out to us for more information. We want our #FrogSquad to feel comfortable with the changes. Most importantly - Stay Healthy!