The Wall Street Journal said it best: “Exercise fans are spending more money at boutique studios for specialty classes and spending less at gas stations.”
In simple terms, the boutique group fitness model has all but taken over the $27.6 Billion U.S. fitness industry. Boutique studios like ours grew by more than 70% from 2012 to 2015, with an additional 8% growth projected through 2020.
Here at Eat The Frog Fitness, we want you to capitalize on the momentum. Thanks to our founders Bryan Clay and Joe Culver, you can become a franchisee and help athletes of all fitness levels join the movement. Our members enjoy easily accessible, personalized group training at an appealing price point.
So, we invite you to “Eat The Frog”—to accomplish the things you tend to put off—and partner with the best new franchise around.
About Eat The Frog Fitness
Eat The Frog Fitness goes much deeper than the cookie-cutter exercise programs you’ll find at your local gym. Our co-founder Bryan Clay is a two-time Olympic medalist (Gold 2008, Silver 2004), and he and his team have created a training experience rooted in the ever-popular boutique group fitness model.
What does this mean? Our approach blends cutting-edge technology with elite training insights, allowing people from all fitness backgrounds to come together, transform their minds and bodies, and experience meaningful results.
Here are some of the ways our system benefits members:
- 24/7 access that caters to even the most jam-packed schedules
- Live and virtual training options available every hour
- A full range of sessions including Agility, Strength, Cardio, and Recovery
- Science-based, periodized training programs
- Pre- and post-fitness assessments every eight weeks
- Heart rate-based technology, tailored to each member helping them find their optimal heart rate for achieving results.
- Full access to an Eat The Frog fitness app with workout summaries, challenges, and redeemable rewards points.
We are continually working to maximize both member results and investor earning potential, which is where our unique model comes in. Eat The Frog Fitness combines athletic inspired training, fit assessments, industry-leading heart rate monitor technology, and the flexibility of virtual training to offer the best possible training experience.
Open Your Own Fitness Franchise
Ready to launch your own Eat The Frog Fitness franchise? Each and every one of our studios involves the same planning, attention to detail, and standard of excellence that won Bryan Clay two Olympic medals. Our franchisees cultivate an ideal training experience for members, with minimal build-out and overhead costs. It’s a win-win situation.
Here are the benefits of franchising with us:
- Minimal staffing required (six to eight employees)
- Operational consistency rooted in our technology-driven approach
- Live and virtual training options that reduce payroll costs and increase member access and affordability
- Marketing and promotional opportunities with Bryan Clay
- Corporate wellness program
- Competitive profit margins
What’s more, Eat The Frog Fitness also offers unparalleled, unilateral franchisee support. From real estate site selection to build-out, we provide franchisees all the tools they need to ensure smooth operations and member satisfaction. Studio owners enjoy full access to the following:
- Our tenant-represented Master Broker and additional real estate expertise
- An elaborate franchise Specifications Book and Guide-to-Open
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Top-quality marketing designed by our home office team
Does this sound appealing? Currently, we’re looking for people with business and management experience to open their own Eat The Frog Fitness franchise, oversee studio operations, and manage a small team of coaches and front desk personnel—with the shared goal of providing meaningful, boutique-style workouts. Our team will provide all the support you need to succeed as a franchisee.
If our brand sounds like a good fit, we would love to continue the discussion. To learn more about opening an Eat The Frog Fitness franchise please call 1.800.841.8363 or visit Frogfranchise.com